Institute of Physics Singapore
Fellowship for Physicists and the Promotion of Physics in Singapore
- Fellowship of Physicists and the Promotion of Physics in Singapore.
- To promote the advancement of physics and its applications.
- To advance and maintain the character and status of the profession of physics and its applications and those engaged therein.
- To facilitate the exchange of information in physics and its applications through meetings, exhibitions, publications and other ways.
- To publicize and disseminate information about physics and its applications and on matters concerning the profession.
- To represent the opinion of the members of the Institute on matters related to the objects of the Institute.
- To encourage the improvement of education in physics and the training of those interested in physics.
- To make grants and loans to promote education, invention and research in physics and its applications.
Last Updated on 2021-08-13